Machinery’s Handbook and Digital Edition: 31st Edition, Toolbox Ed.. Erik Oberg
ISBN: 9780831141318 | 2996 pages | 50 Mb
- Machinery’s Handbook and Digital Edition: 31st Edition, Toolbox Ed.
- Erik Oberg
- Page: 2996
- Format: pdf, ePub, fb2, mobi
- ISBN: 9780831141318
- Publisher: Industrial Press, Inc.
Books free download in english Machinery’s Handbook and Digital Edition: 31st Edition, Toolbox Ed. (English literature) 9780831141318 RTF PDB by Erik Oberg
Since the first edition published more than 100 years ago, Machinery’s Handbook has been acknowledged as an exceptionally authoritative and comprehensive, yet highly practical, and easy-to-use tool. The versatile Machinery’s Handbook 31 Digital Edition makes access to this vast collection of information even easier and includes more than 1,200 additional pages.
This value-added package includes:
• The complete contents of the printed Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition, which has grown by nearly 100 pages, with thousands of revisions and updates since the last edition.
• Nearly 800 pages of additional archival content—still useful and interesting text, tables, and figures—extracted over time from previous editions of the Handbook.
• Table of contents and indexes for material only available in the Digital Edition.
• Useful indexes of standards and materials covered throughout this expanded edition.
• The complete contents of the companion volume Guide to the Use of Tables and Formulas in the Machinery’s Handbook, 31st Edition, with handy links to Digital Edition pages.
• View and print text, tables, and graphics identical to the printed book.
• Zoom to magnify pages for a detailed view of complex and detailed data.
• Search the complete contents and access information you need with quick navigation aids: thousands of clickable links in the contents, text, and indexes.
• Choose online and offline viewing options on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices (download of provided reader required for offline viewing applications).
Installation Note: While we have eliminated use of a CD-ROM drive, an Internet connection still is required for setup of the Machinery’s Handbook 31 Digital Edition. This package includes detailed setup instructions and a unique access code to register a single-user digital product.
Download more ebooks:
[PDF] Dungeons & Tombs (Dungeons & Dragons): A Young Adventurer's Guide download
[Pdf/ePub] Anatomy for 3D Artists: The Essential Guide for CG Professionals by 3dtotal Publishing, Chris Legaspi download ebook
[PDF] Intuitive Tarot: 31 Days to Learn to Read Tarot Cards and Develop Your Intuition by Brigit Esselmont
[Pdf/ePub] All You Can Ever Know by Nicole Chung download ebook
[Pdf/ePub/Mobi] ESA SENCILLA PALABRA – CATH CROWLEY descargar ebook gratis